this blog is a collection of writings written by me at various forums and blogs, and some stuffs about me and my taste.

Friday, September 25, 2009

IF U R A TRUE INDIAN DO THIS FOR OUR COUNTRY ???

"IF U R A TRUE INDIAN DO THIS FOR OUR COUNTRY.. Please go to the link below and report abuse ..... http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=52686408 " The above link is towards a community in orkut called 'We Hate India'
Have you come across scraps like this. Will you report them abuse? I won't. Here is the reason why, I wont report such communities as abuse.
  • First and foremost, I respect those member's 'right to union'.
  • Secondly, will 'reporting abuse' of such communities make those members in (such communities) STOP hating India???
  • Let them discuss why they hate India, and such communities are an opportunity for us Indians to know why others hate India. Let us take those discussions positively and correct ourselves so that they dont have anymore reasons to hate India.

No comments: